Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Black FRIDAY tips and prep..

OMG!!! LOVE ME SOME BLACK FRIDAY...

This Friday will be exactly TWO WEEKS AWAY...can I get a AMEN!!!?!

Ok so how do you prep?

1. Stop shopping and save ALL money you would have spent for black Friday deals!!

2. Check out the "hot items" of the seasons coming soon HERE!!!! To know where to go and what to look for.

3. BUY a news paper Thanksgiving day and you will get the most adds you have ever seen in your life. O.M.G....I heart thanksgiving day adds so much. They are basically fully catalogs...I mean I drool over them when I see the news paper on the front porch.

4. See what your most important items are, the best give aways and then map your course...I know it sounds crazy if you never participate but if you are a go big or go home girl....YOU MUST ADOPT the black Friday ritual. You will never be the same. I typically hit target first because they have the $1 -$10 DVDs and the flat screen that is on sale for like $200 and the camera that is $99 and then I head to the mall and remain there until about 1 in the afternoon.

Places to avoid like the plague unless you are absolutely desperate:

-Kohl's...omg one year I went here for ornaments....big FAT NOT WORTH IT!!! The line was literally wrapped around the store and women were monsters in my nightmares...
-Best Buy...omg these are like the people who wait in line for the dark shadows convention...CRAZY. They camp out all night and you feel like you are part of a cult...it can be a fruitful trip but be ready for the experience.
-The Allen Outlet mall...this is a PERFECT place on a regular day but at 12am when it opens...DISAPPOINTMENT. Sales are no different, clothes are the exact same but people are like VAMPIRES.

TUNE IN FOR the HOTTTTTT Items!!!!

DD