Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Little Lime Sublime

Well readers...you want to know what the big change coming to this blog? The biggest change my life has ever seen....

after shock.....
TERROR....
JOYYYY
fear....
Overwhelmed anxiousness
Vomit...
Re-Budgeting.
More.Vomit.
Encouragement from friends and family....
Love...
Thankfulness to my Sweet Father in heaven.
STILL...more vomit.
Sickness.
Aww....came this....

This is how big the baby inside me is RIGHT NOW!! That's right peeps. Jeffery and I are welcoming our first baby to the world on August 20, 2011!!!!

Its technically the size of a prune at 10 weeks and a lime at 11 weeks but the size isn't that different and I think comparing my baby to a wrinkled prune is icky.

This blog is about to be my journey through this season. Lots of emotions the Lord is working in me right now. This wasn't our plan, but what a plan it is turning out to be.

I am attempting to eat healthy...however since I'm sick as a dog (or should I say a preggo woman) I have only lost weight and have been living on donuts and strawberry flavored starchy yummyness (one of the only things that stays in my belly). So the Doc said- get through your first 14 weeks...THEN try the healthy weight.

I am still working out...but no marathon. I have decreased my cardio quite a bit and INCREASED my weights and toning ALOT!!! 

I went from sleeping 5 hours a day to 10 hours a day...haha so my house is a disaster...uncharacteristically me.

Get ready for some good preg stories, budget cutting, money saving tips. and cheap ways to do maternity with style.

No bump yet but I have seen the baby. Boy. is that magical. I know not everyone gets to experience this gift. And I am so grateful that my father has allowed me to experience this. It is truly a gift, even if you are sick majority of the time!

Love,

Soon-to-be-mommy D