Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday FAVS

Whoosh. What a whirl wind this week has been. I feel like it was Friday 3 days ago and Sunday 2 days ago and Monday yesterday. I guess that is what a holiday on hump day will do to your mind.

Being the big picture thinker that I am, it made me see when Christmas falls this year...a Tuesday. Then I started planning what that would look like. Then I saw the heaping pile of dishes and laundry and thought, "oh yea" ....but Christmas planning is way more important. #iknowimcrazy.

With that being said. Here is what we have been loving this week!!!

These backpacks are on sale at Pottery Barn so we may have purchased one for Fox for her upcoming birthday and the fact that she starts "school" in August.

This is where I have camped out on the computer getting amazing ideas for Fox's 1st birthday party!!

Stop by here and see new items in our shop!! We have been working through the holiday and new items will be coming up all weekend! We just upgraded to an awesome new dye brand. We love it!

Getting ready to start train for this with my bestie...going for a personal best means must start training early.

Going here tomorrow for some major wedding planning. Gu is getting married in less than a month!!!!

I'm not always a big pinner but this week...lots of it happened.

Thats are week! Hope y'all had a great 4th. So grateful to live in America.

~an Officer and a Mrs.