Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eat, Think, Pray Weddings

Hi Friends,

I am entering the final week of one of my summer weddings which means its the busiest it will be besides the day of the wedding. I am basically eating as I think of weddings, thinking about them and writing post-its to remember my thoughts and then praying that weather/conditions/dresses/makeup/hair/attitudes/crazy families all go perfect. I am such a firm believer in everyone dropping everything to make the Bride feel and experience exactly what she wants too. That makes her relaxed, therefore people around her relaxed, therefore the guest relaxed. Everyone enjoys it then.

All that to say, part of my job often ends of dealing with people that don't get this ONE day is not about them. I get to play the wedding "bouncer" roll. So I thought I would recommend some good etiquette sites or books for those who think that maybe the don't quite know all the wedding rules...and maybe look at it even if you think its not you...there is a lot to learn about weddings if you have never planned.

Emily Post site

The best book to know it all


DD