Sunday, June 6, 2010

Working on the real deal

Well hey friends!

I am finally beginning to work on my REAL website! Yes, thats right! The grand opening will be coming soon! I spent this weekend recovering from a HORRIBLE burn from laying out with only baby oil...I learned I was not the young kid resistent to wrinkles and burning like I used to be. It was not pretty.

So a dilemma presented itself...I am ADDICTED to being tan because I look my best at this point...I mean who doesnt agree. I would love to just spray tan instead but that cost the same price for one spray as an entire month of tanning...no thanks.

So for you brides on a budget, or maybe you want to be tan for your bridals, showers, engagement pictures, or maybe you just want to be tan...over the next few weeks I will be trying self tanners...the good kinds, the expensive kinds, and the cheap too. Well see which one is really the best. I am starting with Seven Nine, which can be found at Sephora North Park, but not Stonebriar or Galleria....as we have found so far. It looks like this:



Ill let you know how trial #1 goes.

DD