Monday, September 6, 2010

Shout Out Mondays...

Happy Labor Day bloggers...

I have been stumbling on all these great finds lately not necessarily pertaining to weddings so I am going to start mentioning every Monday because I know you would love to hear about them!

Do any of you guys take protein shakes? I totally recommend doing it even if its not for weight loss- take it for muscle recovery after runs or hard work outs.

Anyway here is the best protein powder I have found yet!

http://www.mothersoy.com/

It sounds cheesy...and the website looks a little cheesy to but its the best protein I have found. Just 2 scoops is 70 calories and has the fiber of 6 apples and the protein of a dozen eggs. Its tasteless which actually means it doesnt taste very good so I mix it with 8oz of soy milk, a scoop of Ovaltine, half of a banana, and 4 ice cubes. Its amazing!!

Have a great holiday! Im enjoying the day off working on some winter weddings, J Hilburn and finishing decor on our new apartment.

DD