Friday, October 22, 2010

J to the HOTTIE!!!


Hey fans,

I know I know...it's terrible that I haven't posted in about 3 weeks...I've just been so BUSY!!! Having a BALL launching my newest sector of entrepreneurial Dana, J HILBURN!!! I love it! Get your man is some of this YUMMY GEAR!! Pictures of my yummy man to come!

In all seriousness there is nothing like seeing a man wear a standard, off the rack shirt and then seeing him in a custom (affordable) shirt! He looks and feels like a 10. I think we underestimate the value of that for men. Girls love a good outfit, sometimes simply for the shopping experience, but a guy needs to feel good!! MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!

Getcha SOME!!


Love what I do!! I have the best job ever in that I get to make people's wedding dreams come true and now I get to be a part of an AMAZING company!!!

DD