Saturday, August 7, 2010

7 pounds in 7 days...or 2pounds in 4 days?

Wow...I am not the best at intense dieting for experiment sake...much easier to make excuses. I lost some weight and definitely made healthier decisions, but in all the great restaurants we have in Dallas very few have healthy clean items...so I warn you, if you attempt it, you should probably decide to just eat at home for the week!

So here is one thing I started eating this week that was perfect when I got a sweet craving...
http://www.lunabar.com/products/minis/original



Luna Minis...80 calories and filling. I keep them everywhere and they contain nutrients women need. $9.99 for a box of 18 at Target!!

Flavored water packets:



These helped soo much when I was craving something besides water. Each one is 5 calories and so delicious!

Happy Saturday!