Tuesday, August 10, 2010

J. Hilburn

Well...I have entered a new business venture and I couldn't be more excited! Here is how we began...

This is my man...


He is a big buff guy who looks great in a suit and LOVES being in a suit. Unfortunately, t-shirts are the only thing that really fits him.

I set out to find him clothes that were as nice as Neimans but more a Banana Republic price...

I discovered J. Hilburn. A Company that does completely affordable clothes with high quality fabrics imported and crafted in Italy and have comparable patterns to the Sax, Nordstrom, and Neimans. Jeff loves his clothes and now is fitted so that any time he wants something we can call our representative and order a shirt. They will come custom to Jeff and embriodered with his initials.

Look at all the patterns!!

As I got to know people from their team I knew this was something I had to be a part of!! So here I am and loving it. Look for pictures of Jeff in his new threads soon!

Contact me if you would be interested in getting your groom in J. Hilburn!

danakdouthit@gmail.com