Friday, April 8, 2011

21 weeks...

Hi Friends and happy 21 weeks to Baby D...

Updates:

Baby D has double his/her activity. He/she likes to kick momma's attention at about 10am (I think while deep in dreams) and then around 10am until 2am like he/she is at the circus...

I am soo sure its a boy that I would be quite shocked if it was a girl so you will probably start hearing me call he/she just he. Dont get me wrong...a girl would make my world but so would this little boy that I think is growing right now!

I popped out in weeks 19-21...crazy. SO crazy. I am officially wearing maternity clothes and a few of my old pants...but not many.

I have packed up most shirts in my closet...mostly because we are moving in a month but also because none of it will be on me this summer.

We started registering...which is a ball.

I started a baby journal I call, "Dear little one" so they can know all kinds of things about me to read some day...I always thought it would be fun.

I eat, sleep, dream nursery decor...and researching product reviews and best selling baby products...

Here is a small growth chart...

 11 weeks...no bump just showing you my little lime
 12 weeks0 forcing evidence of a bump!
 14 weeks- it has arrived!
 18 weeks...baby is being stubborn
 20 weeks!!! Hi baby bump and first maternity shirt from my sweet high school bestie- Amanda!
20 weeks- baby is the length of a banana....loving every minute of this sweet gift from the Lord.

Half way there and it FLEW by...bring on the move, hot summer, and then my sweet little one!!