Friday, March 25, 2011

Reflections from a pregnant lady!!

Hi...

Im having a quiet night in. Was sick all last week...and felt some ickyness coming back so I am home having a quiet night in.

Chick flick...check

grilled cheese with spinach and avacado inspired by this lady...check

blogging...check


Sweet kicks from baby...favorite check.

In the spirit of all the change in our life, Jeff and I decided to purchase some new furniture and start a new look for our home to bring baby home too...

All inspiration started at West Elm....ooooooooo....ahhhhh. Be still my heart, this place makes me swoon.



 Lots of searching and we decided on this pin tuck duvet in slate


These are are curtains.

And more to come...

Its been fun to pick out some grown up pieces and I can't wait to post pictures of our newly furnished place!!

I am especially excited to get the baby room together!!!