Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Preg-Nation

Hey friends...

I am alive.

I am almost 17 weeks pregnant.

I am in the, what I like to call "tweener" stage of pregnancy.

Maternity clothes look ridiculous and my cute clothes are tight and make me look like I ate one too many burritos.

SO WHAT AM I LEFT WITH?? Hah...my uniform shirts from HIGH SCHOOL- shout out to Parker uniform wearers from back in the day and stretchy pants. I have been drooling like crazy on this blog dreaming of the days I will get to dress cute again.

I have been swimming, lifting and running about two miles at a time. I start every day with a protein shake and conclude every day with thin mints and/or a corn dog. BABY LOVES CORN DOGS AND HOT DOGS....I know I am one sick preggy...but what baby wants baby gets.



The highlights...I am growing a baby. The Lord is refining me to be a better woman and follower of him. And life is sweet. I enjoy my job and I love the hustle and bustle. I feel so blessed that the Lord has allowed me to enjoy every stage of being pregnant and not be anxious for the future but content to be where I am at.

That is an update from what has been a blogging slump. I have the best anti-stretch cream mixture I am going to share because all ingredients can be found at Whole Foods (insert big sigh of love right here) and Walgreens. It smells like a beach and makes your skin super elastic and soft....get EXCITED because its two ingredients.

Good night bloggies.

DD