Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ONE month

Foxy Roxie, the Fox, RoxStar, lamb, punkin bear....

In your first month of life...

You were jaundice and spent 3 days on a big blue light
Colic
Found out to be allergic to dairy
A victim of acid reflux
Made your first trip to the ER

You....

Weigh 9.3 pounds and are
21.5 inches long

You...

Are a complete sass...which I am not surprised. You pull on mommy's hair or necklaces or whatever you can.

You hold your hands in fists when you eat or you like to hold tight to mommy's finger.

You are a total woo girl and every time I wake you up you throw your hands above your head.

You make a blue steel look when you poop which cracks your daddy and I up.

You are SUCH a good sleeper and happy baby but some nights...You have just had it and cry and fuss ALOT.

You are getting more blond and your eyes more blue. On the first day of your life you looked just like me but as the days go on you look more like your daddy.

You have given your dad and me both our own special genuine smile that has made me cry and melted your dad's heart.

You have changed my world love and I am just CRAZY about you! Every night I pray you grow to love the Lord and I pray for the husband that is out there too. I pray that you treasure the person God made you and that you see your dad and I cherish each other.


For me, I survived month one of being a parent. It is such a refining process and I understand the love of our Father like I never have. I LOVE this little one like I never knew possible but also struggle at this different life I now live. My job is Roxanne and oh boy, it sure is full time. R-E-S-P-E-C-T to all moms and moms who have more than one. JUST. SAYIN.

She is developing more of a personality and I look forward to seeing more smiles. She is starting to recognize me and oh my- that makes it pretty darn worth it.

Here is too many many more months of your life fox and watching you grow into your own beautiful person!

Love,

momma