Wednesday, July 18, 2012

School of Rox - 11 months

Um hello my little grown up fox!!

This month was HUGE. I feel like you are a person and not a "pre-toddler".

Words:
Momma
Dadda
Baby
Cheese
Yes
No
Moo
Bauck
Aww


Phrases:
I see! (from your fav book- brown bear brown bear)
Where he?

You hum along to songs, constantly read to yourself, talk to the books, or hug and kiss your animals. Your tent is your favorite place and you think I can't see you in there. It's precious!

Fox, dolly, piggy and lamby are your favorite but you give them all kisses.

You LOVE with all your heart to swim. Dive in, head under, dare devil style. You do not have a fear in the world when it comes to the water. Mommy and daddy love to swim so this has been fun!

You LOVE oranges, drinking out of mommy's water, peas, turkey meat and staying on the MOVE. You are a HARD baby to feed because you want to do it yourself and can't yet and you are so busy I often have to use tricks to get you to eat the bare minimum. We will get there I know it.

You have no desire to walk yet, crawling is faster and more efficient and I get that so I really do not protest. You will do it when you are ready. I think you might swim on your own before you walk. You are finally enjoying independent play and blanket time...this took some time but now you love it.

You are starting to keep shoes on your feet and you like them. Your feet are tiny. 3-6 month size tiny. I am just happy we found some shoes that fit. So happy I splurged on a few...please stay at this size for a few  months k?

Fox- we celebrate your one year birthday in a MONTH and I can't handle it. You are growing so fast. We are planning a Rox Star theme. More on your party to come.

What a ride its been little one. We love you soo much!

Mom and Dad

~an Officer and a Mrs.