Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Turn Up the HEAT

SO I am currently making coffee and breakfast after an AWESOME morning run with this LADY!!! Who we should ALL encourage to get her blog going!!! Because she is so talented!

Anyway..back to the point of this post. Is anyone else nuts about turning on the heat? I make this competition with myself to make it as long as possible. I like to believe that since I spent winters in Nebraska as a child in negativve 20...I can handle anything.

However....this insane need to wait has caused me to literally carry around a small $20 space heater from Target like its my blankie and wear socks and ear warmers at all times. Currently the space hearter is sitting on my bar in my kitchen blowing warm air on me...hmm. Not really roughing it huh?>

Anyway back to the original post...how many of you want to run through the winter season but A) its too cold you will freeze your hinney or B) think winter running gear is too expensive? Well I am a wheeler and dealer when it comes to all clothes so check back in the next few days for my winter gear because its totally affordable so get on the Internet and plan a spring race. Maybe you would like to join me for my first ever marathon HERE~~ or do the Rock n Roll Dallas- they have a half marathon and a half marathon relay! That is what the hubs and i plan on doing!!!

Tune in soon!

Have a great day bloggers!