Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Suit

Well...I haven't updated on winter running wear yet because I went to the doctor and he post-poned my running for a bit...a loose knee cap and inflammation are putting my running on hold....HOWEVER...good news...

The January 2011 issue of Runner's arrived at my house (SIGH) and its all about cold gear!!

Check it out:


Check it out!! Now it shows cold gear according to the region but the truth is us Texans will wear super cold gear when its 4o degrees...we wont wait for it too be 5 degrees!!!

The good new: they list alot of these things from about $40-160...thats a lot of cash we might not all have so here are some places I go for a cheaper version that still keeps me warm!!

on772827-03p01v01.jpg
so this vest can be found HERE for $12.99 or if you watch the store as cheap as $5 ( I paid $5 on black friday!!!)

Also- check out their pants...pretty great

on772849-00p01v01.jpg
$16.50 at Old Navy!!! 

Some things I wont go cheap on:
Socks- a good pair of running socks can be about $10 but its worth it because it protects your feet well.
Running GU or Chomps- yum yum and totally worth paying to fuel with these on runs over 8 miles!
I bough a camelbak recently and it was the best decision I have ever made!!

Happy RUNNING!!