Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TERRA-ific


Ok so this is in NO BIG FAT WAY my attempts to be a food blog...I am not that good so don't think-" seriously Dana- now you want to do that!?!"

No- I am not that good but if you want some good food blogs go to Emily and Jennifer because they are my latest obsessions for when I am hungry for some food blog LOVE!!

Anyway this is the blog that contains events of Dana K and the events I do!! So the latest event of my life was this discovery:
Terra and I- love at first sight!!! These are half the calories of sun-chips (150 per serving) and are made from veggies, you get a full serving of veggies as you see above and are a great alternative for that end of the work day, post gym salty craving you may get (like me :))

I am that girl that snacks while she cooks so sometimes when dinner is ready I am no longer hungry...opps! Well these have helped me eat something that doesn't have too many calories and be just enough to hold me over until what I am cooking is done!!!

Happy December!!!