Monday, November 29, 2010

Etsy is my new obsession


Ok so I am not about to say, "hey guys have you ever heard of etsy? You should check it out!"

But I will say, its surprised me how many people don't know about it so I am here to tell you to CHECK IT OUT NOW for creative Christmas gifts and decor!!! Check out what I recently purchased for me and several family members...but Ill only show you mine so I don't spoil the surprise for others!!
OMG isn't it presh!?!
They have all kinds of fonts, colors, edging, distressing, and more...all for a very reasonable price. Then they send you a proof so you can approve first. I was so excited to get it in the mail today!! Check them out by clicking here!!!

I also found this cute baby onesie my niece will probably have to have!!!

Check out etsy for Christmas must haves and original gifts!!