Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Christmas at the Douthit's!!!




WELCOME TO THE DOUTHIT's.... Here are my affordable finds to make our home sparkle with CHRISTMAS CHEER...I know I can come across like tiny Tim...but I love Christmas and good deals even more!

This was one of my black Friday snags that I LOVE!!!
Sparkle wreath- $2.50
Sparkly gold BOW- $2

I was a Kappa at Texas Tech so I have a small obsession with keys...so naturally I was over joyed when Michael's had the keys for $1!!! Add some ribbon and tadahh!! An ornament.

Our $30 Walmart tree and presents that I wrapped with ribbon ($.50) and paper ($1.50)
Some more kappa love!!!! ($1)

And last I got the red sparkle bulbs for $1 for a pack of 12 and then the Christmas frame for $4 from Hobby Lobby!!

You can make your home look amazing on a Christmas budget!!