Sunday, November 21, 2010

Black to the FRIIIIIIIday




I'm toooo EXCITED to SLEEP........

BLACK Friday is in 4 daysssss...o to the mg.

First of all...if you have an iPhone...download one of these! this will let you know the hott deals and the items that all the crazy shoppers will be going crazy like this for:

First: Everyone will be in line at target at 4am for several different HOTT deals on these:

Seriously...they have an LCD 40 inch going for $299...is that worth no sleep and being up with crazy peeps at 4am...um DUH!!!!

Still mapping out all my stops...I will put my map and must stops and shopping list here if you are a rookie...I have been doing this for the past 10 years so I have for sure learned a few things!!

Definitely hitting target first for- electronics (the sweet flat screen), $1 and $5 movies (new releases too), Christmas decorations, and kitchen gear

Next probably Ulta or Old Navy for stocking stuffers at Ulta and $5 scarves and 50% coats at Old Navy!!!!!!

Definitely Victoria Secret- they give free totes with every purchase and great sample sizes of their new scents + bras are usually on sale!!

Next we hit the mall and shop by department store....

MORE TO COME!! I JUST LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!!