Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cookie is my new whole grain

So...I woke up this morning and as usual- I felt my usual dry-heaving coming on...so I grab an oreo (one of the few food groups my body has accepted in the past month). Opps...I ate two.

Ok- I am starting to feel a little better and eat good things for me again so as I am craving starchy goodness and as that is sooo soothing to the tummy I then grabbed a whole grain english muffin, toasted it with a little butter and a little Peanut Butter Company all natural strawberry jelly. YUM...

Have you ever had Peanut Butter Company? Check them out and find their yummy products at most all grocery stores I have visited.

AWESOME discovery for future maternity clothes that I can wear now.

So I have them with a pink fold over top, but they are super great leggings!!!