Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY number 2!!!!

OH my goodness!! 

Nothing is better than spending two WHOLE days in your pjs, eating waffles, watching episodes of our new favorite tv show, many walks in the snow with our puppy Minnie and her pink snuggie...my hubby is pretty manly to be in charge of walking Minnie...


We stayed up late in our pallet in front of our tv eating more pizza and watching Modern Family!! So today...has been lots of P90X to make up for all the carbs yesterday.

Anyway- I was only able to do P90X for about 25 minutes due to my "new" pregnant mark...dry heaving uncontrollably after what use to be easy work outs for me. This has happened 3 times in the last 5 work outs I have done. 

What have I discovered? My protein and nutrients seem to be low when this happens...so now in order to keep up with the amount of times per day my body is demanding food I have had to make much wiser choices so I can make it through work outs (which are one of my greatest joys).

So...

instead of a muffin.....I eat low calorie fruit cups
Instead of waffles....I go for a fruit protein smoothie and some peanut butter crackers
Instead of many bread choices for the side to a lunch meal I eat a salad loaded in greens
Instead of soap or pasta...I make myself (because for some reason meat is not tasty) eat some lean chicken, ground turkey, or fish....

I still let myself have that brownie or a scoop of ice cream. My metabolism is going CRAZY so I feel that some indulging in necessary for the pregger stories. I have gained no weight yet. I am still -5...so well see. Maybe 12 weeks will be the magic number.

Thanks for so much encouragement to those who read this and send me love!!

Hope you are enjoying your day of SNOW FUN!!!