Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Style on an Officer budget

Hey there!

I have been out of the loop and a little out of my routine due to some major changes the Officer and I have made. As you read a few posts back the Officer and I started cross fit and are 3 weeks in to paleo!! Woot woot. I want to die a little bit on the inside because I have an INTENSE love/hate relationship with cross fit. 


I love the change I already feel and I hate that I have been sore for 2 weeks. 


I love how quick the work outs are but I hate that I did pull ups for the first time since the 5th grade PE assessment yesterday.


I love that it is competitive and requires discipline and stretches me, but I hate that I fight back throw up or actually throw up some where during the work out...haha yes this happened.


TRY a class or a week! It's amazing but it aint for sissies.


Back to the purpose of the post. I wanted to share some affordable fashion inspirations and fun crafters that I follow that make us Officer families capable of having cute and nice things on our budget.


I have been reading this one for months but just discovered this one. The first one has great fashion steals and sales on affordable cute clothes and the other one has life organization and my personal favorite: how to maximize your closet.

I love this crafter and just discovered this one. These are some of the most creative people ever. I wish I had the brain space to come up with this stuff.

 I am a new woman because of this one. I am not great with hair but because of her tutorials I have figured out how to tease and get volume on a regular day and change of from the boring every day hair styles.

That's what this Mrs. is reading these days!


Happy Tuesday!


~an Officer and a Mrs.