Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Attention New BRIDES!!


I decided to go through some highlights to look at to enhance your engagement process!

So you are ENGAGED!!! You picked a date...lots of things are up in the air. The one thing you can count on is getting your body to be a wedding body! Every girls wants to look the best they have ever looked on their wedding day...starts with the book above. I know it looks cheesy but its do-able. Its a none intimidating start perfect for whatever level you are at. It is mostly lifting toning all the areas crucial in a wedding dress, but also has cardio. I went through this book with my sweet friend Amanda- who is having her baby TODAY!! 2 years ago. It was amazing. I never thought change was possible with weights but it really made a difference! Check it out today!