Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE dress....sigh

I like to look at wedding dresses for fun. A. Because I think it tells SO much about the bride and B. What kind of wedding she had.

A wedding dress is a look into a girls soul. Its a personality in design and I love looking and thinking, "oh wow that is so her personality" or "what a fun way to do your wedding" or "you will always remember"

In dream world I would tell every girl to wear Carolina Herrera...O.M.G I just love her.

She has clean original design that contains so much personality I cant stand it. She makes an A-line sateen dress have more personality than a totally frilled out, all lace princess dress. She was my inspiration for the dress I found.

Before looking for THE dress. My number one suggestion to brides is this. Google, surf, pick through magazines, get a style bored designed by me!, and then go try some styles on at David's bridal. Decide the style, make an appointment at a boutique and go to town in the styles you know you are interested in. It will make the experience SO much more fruitful! I promise!

If you are looking now, for the fun of mimosas and big mirrors check out the quaint Mockingbird Bridal boutique in Dallas. Have a Ball!




thanks oncewed.com for your great carolina herrera dress and wedding details that go perfectly with this dress!!