Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow on Easter Eve...

Really....well if you are reading this from another state....it sprinkled snow in Dallas this morning. Now its just left 39 degrees to love us days before EASTER!!! What!? I am an still 4 in that I get an easter dress....and if I dont get to wear it...I am going to be ticked!! Its spring!

I will say one thing, to all those people who swear by global warning....how do you explain the coldest/longest winter Dallas has ever seen? Hmm...yea thats what I thought.

In the mean time...if you are following my path to wedding planning...I am breaking to point you to some very affordable shower dresses at the lovely target. Even if you dont ever shop there, make your way there. Floral patterns are their in full form- especially with LIBERTY OF LONDON. I love it. ALl of it. Its adorable. light. fun. flirty. If we arent going to get the weather at least we are getting some fun threads. See my favs at the liberty link!! It's so fun to look through.

Well thats all I got....New Moon is out today and yes- I still follow the twilight saga! Back to a day of cleaning and necessary crafting!!