Friday, March 12, 2010

Wedding Coordinating Blessings!

I am in Lubbock all excited to coordinate Kelli Smith's wedding! Kelli is a special friend I have known since my freshman year of college when we planned women's retreat together for Campus Crusade for Christ! Who knew it would be the beginning of event planning!!



Kelli is going to be a beautiful bride!

Wedding planning is something that brings me so much joy.

I was flying standby to get here...when i was missing my stand by pass...I left at home...

I was going to have to go home and come back for a morning flight- thus messing up ALL of my plans for the weekend. I was about to cry explaining I was on my way to coordinate a wedding when I got a tape on my shoulder...a southwest pilot said..."do you need a pass"....not really understanding this pure form of generosity I simply nodded....

Folks- he gave me a pass and here I am....in Lubbock. It pays to handle situations with grace- this is something I struggle with at times, but was SO glad it came together in this situation!

Here is too a great wedding and thanking the Lord for the BEAUTIFUL weather!!!

Have a great spring break to some and to others if you have recently gotten engaged, give me a shout!! I would love to meet with you!

dana k