Sunday, April 18, 2010

Back in Business!

Hey girls!!

Well I have been out of the loop for over a week now because I have been ill like no ill I have had before! I got the flu have have spent the past week and a half getting back to my old self.

Anyway, today I thought I would post on apartments, house looking and house decorating. Besides wedding planning, one of the best things about getting engaged and agreeing to make one life with two people is searching for your future residents!! If you have an iphone I totally recommend realtor.com and zillow. Two great apps for searching. The best part is they are COMPLETELY free! You do not have to pay anything, or give your name and email just free looking at houses! On top of that if you are moving to the North Dallas area, Addison specifically, they have some sweet new apartment complex that are perfect for newly weddings! Check out www.allegroaddison.com and savoy addison.com!! Its totally worth your time!! In the meantime, here are some bright apartment pictures, from apartmenttherapy.com. I love the bright- indian flair!!