Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Stella Statements

Stella & Dot....gotta say I was skeptical of ANOTHER jewelry company selling and people having parties- it just seems like we have SO many but this one has unique style with pieces all their own. Go www.stelladot.com....it will blow your mind.

They have unique pieces that make a statement and can totally embody your wedding theme. I love these necklaces and I think some of things would go great with a simple wedding dress!







This last one is my favorite! Wouldn't it be gorgeous at a wedding on the beach!

They have lots of different items- some pretty flowers for the hair that can be pinned on clothes or on jewelry, some whimsical bracelets and necklaces with charms!

Explore! Its a great sight! If you are interest in ordering- let me know! My sister-in-law is having a party!

DD