Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sewing in the city

This is for all you creatives out there who have thought to yourself, "Couldn't I just make that myself?"

Well if you have ever thought that, you MUST with a capital MUH visit the new IT Dallas sewing club. You will have a ball looking at all there bright prints and designer fabrics and then the best part, their total girls club classes! Some of my friends and I have been trying to get in one of their classes for months! But they fill up like a Taylor Swift concert!!

Check them out! They also offer more casual sewing nights to come and create on a more low key level and offer classes for everything from beginners sewing, to cute little aprons!!

Here is bright preview of a way to start your spring decorating inspiration



:

I love these pattern prints! Wouldn't they be great table runners at a backyard wedding? Or even accents at a garden wedding. I am working on some style boards that will incorporate patterns into a wedding scheme!!

Be looking for those post to come!

I am writing sick in bed so I am off to sleep!

DD