Friday, March 23, 2012

FAV things Friday....

Happy Friday! 

Here is what the Officer and I have been this week....

the Mrs. Fav spot- baby girl is getting to be a bit picky with her food so I have been ALL over this blog for helpful tips!

the Officer's fav spot- next week him and I are starting CROSSFIT....yikes. I am terrified. I love fitness and working out but it has been a LONG time since I have been challenged in this way. However, as we firmly believe and talk more about here, its important to have goals and have fun together. SO we are doing CrossFIT!

OUR recipes are coming from here. We are doing a hybrid of the paleo diet as we begin Crossfit. We are wanting to increase our discipline but be realistic so we have made a few modifications. More to come on that.

the Mrs. is drooling over the new line of baby clothes here...

the Officer is really wanting to vacay some time soon here...

the Mrs. is reading this book and this book right now on marriage and health.

Happy Friday!

~an officer and a mrs.