Thursday, December 8, 2011

OFFICALLY a mess

This is a house wife shout out post. Even if you are a working lady, or a working mom, you know how you also manage your home, clean, do the occasional load of laundry...etc.

I was good at all these things by the way, until the fox and the fact that I am staying at home came into the mix...then all my organizational skills jumped off our apartment balcony and drown in the pool below...yep.

Now, somehow, my messy officer is cleaner than I am...this is a hard reality for me to admit.

I can't really decide how and when this happened. I want to believe that it happens because I am just that attentive to Roxie and that I am reading my bible when I am not devoting all my time to Roxie...but that would be false. I do, however do stations with Roxie daily and spend most of my time working with, playing with, feeding and loving her but there is still a lot of time to keep my house in order.

I am focusing some time on Proverbs 31. Keep in mind I know this could easily get me discouraged but how quick are we too read a bunch of organizing books, buy a bunch of containers and expect to be suddenly a person of order. Confession- i have done all of those things, but I realize I must first work on my heart and pray that Lord gives me a heart of order and shows me where my focus needs to be.

Taking this one for some Christmas pictures tomorrow....OH.MY.GOSH. Its going to be presh!!!