Wednesday, December 7, 2011

officer and a mrs

This is the first of many updates to my blog.

The focus of my life changed the second Roxie arrived and I couldn't be more grateful for this new adventure and the angel I have been entrusted with. Officer and I love every second of her.

I am still doing weddings as they come up, but this blog will be about our life. The baby girl, the officer and me.

Being a wife to the officer has been the biggest adventure and challenge of my life. I imagine it will always be that way, because many of the every day things that come with it, are completely opposite of my personality....needless to say I have been stretched in ways I never thought possible. The Lord has made me stronger than I ever thought I could be.

Officer and I are documenting our life and hoping to do something with it some day. Its hilarious to me that we do this every day sometimes. Not because its exceptionally hard or really all that crazy, its just not what I thought we would be doing if you asked me 5 years ago...but this is where God brought us and he has made it pretty clear, this is what he designed us to do.

Join us for our crazy life...the officer and the mrs....and the baby.