Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011


These are 3 pictures that captures the theme of this year's Christmas- Roxie...she stole the show. Above is the entire group from my dad's side of the family. The Hansen's. My dad has two brothers who are twins and like my dad, they have three kids...as you can see girls dominate this side so Rox feels right at home. 

Rox and I went to the annual breakfast with Paw Paw and Lannie, Jeff's grandpa and step grandma. So fun as always!
Then we went to Christmas Eve at our church, Watermark, with the whole Hansen clan. It was an amazing service as always. I appreciate it not only being beautiful but getting challenged as well. After we had dinner at my parents house, opened presents, and played "things". One of my favorite things about my family is the amount of games we play and how competitive everyone is....this was no different.

Than we went home and Rox and I watched home alone...might be a new tradition, even though when I say Rox and I, it was really me because she was asleep that night at 7:30am...ha. 

Christmas day was great because Officer got to join us. Unfortunately he missed all the Christmas eve festivities because he was keeping the city safe and I am seriously thankful that police officer's don't get holidays off...how scary would that be!?

We woke up and got the Fox ready together and then headed over to my aunt's for Christmas lunch. It was an AMAZING feast! Than we went to Officer's dad's and had a great time opening presents and laughing at Rox and my niece Blakely. I cant wait for them to play more together.

Than we finished the night with an amazing dinner my mother-in-law cooked and presents and play time at my sister-in-law's. Rox and BLakely CRACKED us up all night. Blakely is at this fun stage where she does such funny things and is such a ham. I just adore her. Here is her and Rox playing:



I know...what a doll!

Hoping your Christmas was a great time with family and friends and celebrating the birth of our Savior!

~an officer and a mrs